Hop 2 it!
Campaign Terms & Conditions
- The promotional materials, including information on how to enter the promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who are travel agents in the UK (Eligible Participants).
- Conditions of Entry
- How to enter:
An Eligible Participant must visit www.hopitnz.co.uk, complete the Hop it! game, and complete the quiz. At the end of the quiz after completing the form, participants will automatically be entered into the Flight Prize Pool and must select the additional prize they wish to be in the draw for, and provide their details in the entry form.
- The prize pools consist of:
- Return Premium Economy tickets from Heathrow Airport (LHR) to Auckland International Airport (AKL) via Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) for two (2) adults. Flights between LHR to SIN will be on Singapore Airlines metal, flights between SIN and AKL will be on Air New Zealand metal (Flight Prize Pool);
- Twenty-five (25) Allbirds UK e-vouchers valued of £95 (Allbirds Prize Pool);
- Twenty (20) Adidas UK e-vouchers valued at £100 (Adidas Prize Pool);
- Ten (10) Icebreakers UK e-vouchers valued at £200 (Icebreaker Prize Pool); and
- Ten (10) Deadly Ponies e-vouchers valued at £200 (Deadly Ponies Prize Pool).
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to four (4) entries for the Flight Prize Pool, and one (1) entry for each of the Allbirds, Adidas, Icebreaker and Deadly Ponies Prize Pools, per person (a maximum total of eight (8) entries).
- Air New Zealand Limited’s, Tourism New Zealand’s and Singapore Airlines’ (the “Promoters”) employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences [12.01AM 25 November 2019 GMT] and closes [11.59PM 29 February 2020 GMT] (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after the closing date will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from each of the prize pools on or before 16 March 2020. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by email at the contact email address provided at the time of promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner(s) prior to 23 March 2020, the prize is forfeited, and a further draw(s) from the relevant prize pool will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to. The winner(s) name(s) and county(ies) will be made available on request in writing to the address set out below.
- The first one (1) winner drawn from the Flight Prize Pool will win the prize referred to in clause 5.1 above, the first twenty-five (25) winners drawn from the Allbirds Prize Pool will win one (1) of the prizes referred to in clause 5.2. The first twenty (20) winners drawn from the Adidas Prize Pool will win one (1) of the prizes referred to in clause 5.3, and the first ten (10) winners drawn from each of the Icebreaker and Deadly Ponies Prize Pools will win one (1) of the respective prizes of those pools.
- Flights are subject to flight availability in designated booking classes. Flights to Auckland must be taken by 20 March 2021, completed by 1 April 2021 and ticketed no later than 1 June 2020. Blackout dates included. No prize travel is permitted between 16 March 2020 - 10 May 2020, 1 July 2020 - 4 September 2020, or 7 December 2020 - 12 February 2021. Flights must be booked in accordance with the instructions given to the winner. Flights must be booked in accordance with the instructions given to the winner. The winner and the winner’s companion must travel together. The winners are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in these terms and conditions), including (where applicable) transport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- The prize is non-transferrable and may not be converted into cash.
- Winners cannot request for prizes to be exchanged for prizes from different prize pools.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.uk/conditions-of-carriage and Singapore Airline’s Conditions of Carriage. Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points cannot be accrued on prize air travel. KrisFlyer points and status points cannot be accrued on prize air travel.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this promotion.
By entering, you accept that the personal information you provide will be transferred to and processed by the Promoter (Air New Zealand) in the United Kingdom for the purpose of administering the promotion. Your personal information will at all times be treated in accordance with the Air New Zealand's https://www.airnewzealand.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered except that nothing in these terms shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- In the event of a printing or other error whereby there are more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to allocate the prizes by a draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Promotion.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, The Triangle, 3rd Floor, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom.